MUSIC

wtorek, 9 października 2012

Wonderful BOBSMADE!


Today I would like to write a few words about the fantastic young artist. We call him Bobsmade! He says.."The connection to the internet really changed my life, because i get the chance to reach a mass of people from all around the world with my work.
  My style is kind of doodling. I start here, move over there and put everything random That hits my mind into the drawing.
I invest much time and love in every piece I design. I like to try out lot of things, I want to make every idea come true, not in a few weeks, I want the result NOW. Thats why customizations are the perfect job .. "
Everything is made from organic products and made by hand. Things are colorful, unique and exceptional! Fantastic ideas and well-known characters are doing great effect!!! Look at those shoes, hats, sunglasses! Something beautiful! You can visit their page on facebook or go to www.bobsmade.com for shopping! Congratulations guys!






























Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz